9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Toolbox for Success: Creating a School Action Plan with Literacy Skills
9:00 AM - 2:30 PM PARCC Series: Designing Instruction for Gr. 3-5 Content
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PARCC Math Series: Designing Instruction for Gr. 6-8 Content
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PARCC Math Series: Designing Math Content for High School (Dec. 7, 2016)
This session will take the lesson-planning approach for the secondary classroom. (Oct.13, 2016)
Back by popular demand! Dr. John Quinn has agreed to present three more PARCC Series Workshops on designing math instruction for Gr. 3-5. (Nov. 4, 2016)
Back by popular demand! Dr. John Quinn will take you through the process of building effective math content for Grades 6-8. (Nov. 16, 2016)
Back by popular demand! Dr. John Quinn will take you through the process of building effective math content for high school. (Dec. 7, 2016)
* Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
* Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
* Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
* Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
* Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I'd be happy to help you.